This video/song takes place before Cecil and Carlos become a couple. Carlos still has no idea of Cecil’s feelings for him.
Alex and I were having dinner yesterday and suddenly this song happened. So we wrote it up, and sang it a few times. This is the end result.
This song is a parody of Love is an Open Door from Disney’s Hit Movie: Frozen © Disney. Content property of Disney, 2013.
We used this karaoke version of Love is an Open Door http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_SnMFx2RBk
As a college student, currently really hungry with nothing to eat, I understand how hard it can be to get food. Sometimes you really just don’t have the money to eat and when you do, you waste it all on fast food instead of stocking up on cheap things because you’re so tired of Ramen Noodes and canned food you could barf. So, I’ve composed a list of recipes and resources that will fit a college kid’s budget and appetite. Don’t go hungry! <3
Ramen Noodle Recipes:
- Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Sirloin-Snap Pea Stir Fry
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chili Cheese Ramen
- Egg Drop Ramen
- Spinach and Ramen
- Ramen Spaghetti
- Ramen Alfredo
- Cheesy Ramen Noodles
- Cheesy Eggs Mug
- Cheese and Broccoli Mug
- Mac and Cheese in a Mug
- Meatloaf in a Mug
- Nutella Mug Cake
- Cheesecake Mug
- Coffee Cup Quiche
- Coffee Cup Chilaquiles
- Mug Egg Scramble
- Potato Chips
- Corn on the cob
- Scalloped Potatoes
- White Rice
- Fried Rice
- Baked Potato
- Chicken Casserole
- Garlic Chicken
- Chicken Soup Casserole
- Caramelized Onion Baked Potato
- Soft Chicken Tacos
- My Fridge Food
- Fire House Chef
- Dinner in 15 Minutes
- Advanced recipe Generator
- Recipe Matcher
- Super Cook
- Recipe Puppy
- Cook Thing
- Recipes by Ingredient
- Recipe Key
- Not Beans Again
- Ideas 4 Recipes
- Big Oven
Various ways of making armor and weapons.
Armour from foam flooring tiles - http://bioweapons.wordpress.com/2010/06/21/mass-effect-n7-armor-build/
Newly Discovered Deep Sea Worms Unknown to Science
Scientist and marine researcher Alexander Semenov, recently released a number of incredible new photographs of worms, several of which may be completely unknown to science.
Half of the photos were taken near the Great Barrier Reef in Australia during a 2-week conference on marine worms called polychaetes. Semenov photographed 222 different worm species which are now in the process of being studied and documented by scientists.
The other half of the photos were taken during Semenov’s normal course of work at the White Sea Biological Station in northern Russia where he’s head of the scientific divers team.
How to wear a knife strapped to your thigh with a garter like a fucking lady while managing not to slice yourself open because you were fool enough to carry an unsheathed weapon next to a squishy part of your body that moves when you walk.
- Get a garter from somewhere; this one is a sock garter from Sock Dreams, which means it’s made to stay the fuck up there.
- Get a fucking sheath for those sharp, pointy things and put them in the sheath. There’ll be a velcro loop at the top so that they won’t slide out if you hold the sheath upside down.
- Put the garter through the loop at the top meant for whatever you’re using to attach it to yourself. Attach it to yourself, adjusting for ease of grabbing. You don’t want to put it on your inner thigh because that is awkward as hell to get out. The only way you’d be able to get it out in a timely manner is if you attached the sheath upside down, at which point you’d need two garters to keep the sheath from tilting inward toward your other thigh.
- Oh no, now the sheath is hanging loosely and is going to make a weird pattern against your clothing. Tuck that shit into your stockings if you’re wearing them, or use another garter if you’re not.
- Pull your pencil skirt back down over the knife sheath. Adjust accordingly due to tightness of skirt and shape of sheath. Make sure you can get at it as quick as you want.
- People look at you really strangely if this is the knife you pull out when you want to cut your apple up.
Vital Information for your Everyday Life.
Reblogging this so I remember to show it to my wife.
I used to do this in high school cause 2 days of the week we did internships and shit and i had to bus alone to downtown seattle and there always creeps. I recommend listening to this.